Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good times.. :-)

So Hi Everyone, Looks like All are having a good time. Some of my friends going abroad on Vacation, some are enjoying Vacation at Office. So I can say this month is Good for everyone.

Okay, Now coming to my Profile... I am gonna miss my Planned Vacation with my Family... :-( ... B'coz of this SSB Interview.

But No Worries.. I will find something better.

Well i am much excited and bit nervous about the Interview but I will be Off to Bhopal Tomorrow Night.. So Checking things that i have to keep with my self..

  • Formal Clothes - Check
  • Shorts n White T-Shirts - Check
  • Alertness - Check
  • Concentration - Check
  • & Last but not least, Positive Attitude - Also Check
So Now Signing off from my Thought Processes n Logics.. & Hopefully hope that I will Clear SSB.

So guys Alligator.... Pray for me and Wish me Luck I better need that... & Insaah Allah Will See you Soon with Lieutenant Badge On my Shoulders. :-)


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment