Sunday, April 10, 2011

Confused.. :-(

Hello Everyone,

Hope all are doing well with your life. It's been 4 days since i have written any Blog Entry.... Anyways Lets come to the point.... It Seems like after getting Job at IndiaNIC Infotech Ltd; I am still confused about "What i want to Do with my Career??"

Well it's like i had thought over it for 4 consecutive days..

At some instance i found that I should Join IndiaNIC as a Android Developer So that i will get Good reputation n White Collar Job And in Future i will also get chance to go Abroad And more over i can stay in A'bad n enjoy my Great life style here.

But at other point i see my self as a Army Officer in sexy military outfit n a great physic. Moreover i will get Honor n Respect as a Lieutenant in Indian Army and there is no doubt that Military provides "The Best from the Best" in everything like Food, Residence Services n all things that we need to live in India n Abroad. The best part of Joining Military is i will get hands on working experience on The Latest n The Most happening Technologies n Tools around World.

So i am still in dilemma of this two things... But i have finally decided to start Job at IndiaNIC n will see what it has to offer me n where will it take me from here.

So guys Joining IndiaNIC from tomorrow 11th-April-2011. Wish me luck for the First day i really need that.

Cheers.

1 comment: