Tuesday, April 5, 2011

In Middle of Dilemma n Pressure of cracking SSB

Hello Everyone, I want to share one Good n one Bad news to all of you.

The Good thing is in January month i filled up form for Indian Army TGC - 113 n i have already forgotten about it then suddenly on last Thursday i got message from Army Personnels that i have got shortlisted for SSB Interview n i have Appear at Bhopal Center for my Interview on 2nd May 2011.

Now the bad thing is i am getting influenced by people around me n Internet medium to Join Indian Army n work for my Country. Even i am not fully aware of my Job Profile at Indian Army.

But the thing is that a very deep corner of my heart says i must do it, i must appear for Interview n I must try my 100% to crack the SSB. Even i am getting a lucky feeling too.. to explain lucky feeling i am writing today's incident.. Me an Jayesh brought the SSB Interview book n we were standing in his flats parking lot... now he called to SSB center Bhopal regarding his queries no one picked his call.. and right after he ended call i called the same number n some Army Person picked my phone. So is that a incident or my luck?

Anyways lets not talk over it.. n concentrate on SSB Interview.. i bought "Upkar's SSB Interview by Major P. N. Joshi". Currently looking at index n content of the Book n hopefully will start reading it soon Till i dont find something better. ;-)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment