Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So I am Back and Better..

Hi Everyone,

So i appeared for the SSB, gone very good through the first 3 Tests but couldn't impress Interviewer in the GD so i Screened out from the SSB. But it was a very good experience foe me and specially after the journey that i have gone through i can say clearing the first test is a big thing for me. ;-)

So my journey was like this... It's been a hectic weekend for me. As i have to Travel through Bus from A'bad to Bhopal. On paper it shows only 12 hours of run but the reality is far more different then this. As i was travelling through Travel Agency it was quite sure that my journey would be very much rough but i haven't expected my Bus Break down n other issues abt the Bus Driver. The things happened like this. We started our Bus journey at 11 PM in the Night.. the driver told me that they will reach Bhopal till morning 11-12 Noon. We were happy that we will reach Bhopal early so that we can roam around there and find something for ourselves but all my thinkings and possibilities went wrong and we reached Indore at 3 PM & Still we have to travel abt 7 hours for Bhopal. We were totally exhausted, totally f*cked up our mind were completely out of control. We even though of going home from Indore Station but we thought that we have traveled a lot so why not give SSB a try. So for the sake of our Travelling we traveled more 7 hours and reached Bhopal by 12 at Midnight. Then we found one Hotel near Railway Station then had dinned abt 12.30. After dinner we directly went to our Room get ourselves cleaned.. Took a bath n tried to sleep but we have to report at morning 6 so we only have 3 hour to Sleep or take rest.

So we done everything that we can to rest our body n mind.. and in the morning we again got up n got ready for Reporting at Army. They were very punctual abt their timings they picked up from the railway station n reached Service Selection Central (Bhopal) abt 7 in the morning.

Then they utilized every single minute of out time and got the maximum out of it.

First they checked our Documents n they Asked us for filling Identification form n then they took our attendance and gave brief introduction abt SSB Bhopal n Selection Procedure. After that they gave us Chest Number to Wear n sent us for Breakfast. It all happened in just 2 hours of Time. Then After Breakfast we were asked to seat in the Hall for further instructions and Tests. All the Written Test were held in the Hall n all that happened in Just 1 Hour. I did very good in the Written Tests. So i was quite confident that i will make through this. Then they gave us second form for our Personal Information. We had to complete that form in just 4 minutes n as you all know Army is very good in managing time n people. I completed form in abt 3 minutes n was sitting nicely n quietly.

After that another speaker came and gave us instruction abt 3rd test that was going to be held in next 5 minutes. It was a Picture Perception Test. We all were shown a Picture on the Screen for 30 Seconds, then we have to write a Story on that Picture for abt 4 Minutes n Specially we have to mention abt the Action going on in the Picture. I wrote a very good story abt the Girl who wants be a M.S. but couldn't finish the Story in Time. :-(

Then we all were asked to come out in the field for Group Discussion n Story Telling. We were 17 Peoples in the Group n my Chest Number was 7. We were interviewed by 3 Officers on both the parts. First part was Story Telling n Second part was GD. The moment when this test started it all collapsed for me. :'( :-(

I couldn't do well in this task so i have got a feeling that i am gonna Eliminate in this round. But somewhere down all this feeling i was feeling positive that "What if, I get selected... Probably they will select me.." but as possibilities always goes wrong with me.. I was Eliminated from that point. So my Journey was over at that point.

But at the time when were leaving the Army Campus my eyes found something positive.. It was a Sentence written over the Exit Door. "Always a Winner" So i feel that life doesn't end here at SSB. I have to go far away from this. So this was a very good experience for me even after my hectic tiring journey, shady room to stay at hotel and much more wrost things on the road.

So everyone I am Back n Better.. feeling great with +ve Attitude.

So Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment