Monday, April 18, 2011

Resigned from Job.. Good or Bad??

Hey Everyone,

I resigned from Job today but i am still confused about "What i did was wrong or Will everything be in my favor or What happens if i go wrong?". This are some questions currently banging my head. I am aware that IndiaNIC is very good company n it has a reputation to stand for but i was not sure about what i want from company or Whatever the things are i dont know, maybe i was not prepared for that Job or may be it was quite early or maybe... i dont know.. But at the end of the day i am feeling like a "khulla sand". No Tension, no worries, no workload nothing just enjoying this most precious moments that i got after one hectic week.

So whatever i did was right n i am definitely getting better then this, So kicking my worries n problems behind n moving forward to my next GOAL n that is Clearing the Indian Army SSB Interview.

And By the way today i show promo of Salman's new movie "Ready" n one dialogue that instantly stuck in my head that is "Zindagi me 3 chiz kabhi under estimate mat karna 'I', 'Me' & 'Myself''. "


So Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment