Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So my patience rewarded at last - Got Job at IndiaNIC Infotech Ltd.

Good Morning Everyone,

Seems like this week is very much lucky for me. First i got shortlisted for Indian Army SSB Interview n then yesterday i got Job at IndiaNIC Infotech Ltd, One of the Best n Oldest IT Company in Ahmedabad with Staff of over 350 Technocrats.

Okay, The happened like this.. I was called for interview many times by HR at IndiaNIC but i was not ready for Interview so i was delaying them by saying personal reasons, But in last 2 days they called me about 4 Times & Yesterday they called me in the morning n in the noon to remind me about the interview So i decided to go for Interview. Before going to the Interview i had just read some points from Internet Regarding Android Development.

I was quite confident that i won't be able to clear the Android Interview.. But somehow all my possibilities n calculations went wrong.. They asked me questions that i read just before coming to interview n in some questions i told that i dont know answers but i can do it by doing some RnD n the Interviewer was convinced enough to lend me the Job.

Now the best part is yet to come, the Technical Interviewer told me to sit n he sent the HR person to discuss abt Salary, Joining date n Company Policy. I agreed that policy n He told me that Welcome to the IndiaNIC Family & Congratulated me. I Thanked Him in return.

All this good things happened in about One n Half Hour. They gave a Offer Letter n requested to join company from Monday. I Greeted HR n told that i will be Joining from Monday.

So Seems like this week has got so much good things yet to be unveiled for me. So Waiting for other good things to come.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment