Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back after a very looooong time!

Hello Amigos, I have been kind of suffering from very tight schedule from past couple of months.. So not getting time to post anything here.

Well it's Sunday and unfortunately (in fact fortunately :) and I am happy), today I don't have any work to do... 2 Projects are in pipeline (don't know when they will start :( ), 1 is about to start and 1 is about to complete [hopefully ;) ].. So this time I am quite relaxed and very much enjoying weekend.

There are few good things happening around with people around me and with my friends... They are also enjoying moments and My special congrats & best of luck to my buddy Serish... This one is for you...  Life is a "Quasi-static" Process, So do take care my Friend. :)


So guys see you then... Ttyl... Bye and Enjoy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment